Friday, July 17, 2009

Lush Q Trax 3 + 3.1





I swear, if nostalgia was a topical anesthetic, it would be called Foamek. This guy stuns me again with his half of our third split together, which could quite possibly be his finest work to date. Incredibly bouncy, warm and beautiful ambient techno on his end, reminiscent of some of my favorite records from the 90's in that vein. Think Voodoo Child's "The End Of Everything" or Twin's "SAW 85-92" and you're close. My half is a bit more updated, with more of the lively yet spacious listening techno I've done on earlier Lush Q releases. For those of you who bought the first two volumes, I promise you volume three will NOT disappoint. Limited edition of only FIFTY copies, half of which are already GONE!

FOR MP3 CLIPS PHOTOS AND ORDER INFO: CLICK





As a small, quaint companion piece to the Lush Q Trax III album, Foamek and I have assembled a five track mini-split containing outtakes from the LQ3 sessions. Available only as a digital download EP for a mere five bucks! Comes with hi-res printable artwork and MP3s encoded at 320 KBPS. All material here is exclusive to this EP!

FOR MP3 CLIPS PHOTOS AND ORDER INFO: CLICK

No comments: