Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dyson

Messrs. Alex May and Rudolf Kremers have taken part in an online competition to develop an original freeware video game, Dyson, and being fans of my work, asked me to contribute music and sound effects to their game. I'm a pretty avid gamer and I've never done anything like this before, so I gave it a shot! I think the result is pretty interesting, as the game looks very cleancut and futuristic, while still maintaining a nice organic feel. I remixed the track "Singsong Waters Of An Endless Sea" from the Beyond The Sea Lies The Stars album to work with this game, and also created a number of loops and sound events that are all in tune with the track, so as you play through the game, the music sort of "recomposes" itself as you trigger various notes and clips. Anyway, as I said before it's a free game so go check it out!

CLICK

No comments: