Thursday, October 9, 2008

Milieu Stash Liquidation Week

So I'm going through my super-cluttered music room, which, in addition to being my creative studio space, it is also my makeshift office for label-related stuff. As you might imagine, I lose and find things all the time, and it's ALWAYS a mess. Given that, I've decided to lighten the load a little bit, and so I've dug out some old gems from my own personal stash to sell on Ebay. All items I'm listing are totally out of print and pretty scarce, so if any of you out there reading this would like to pick up some older records you may have missed out on, now is your chance! The titles I have listed so far are:

MILIEU / NIGHT CURRENTS / ORIGINAL U-COVER EDITION

MILIEU / A WARM WOODEN HOLLOW / INCLUDES BONUS 3"

COPPICE HALIFAX / 1983 / EED PROMO DISC

COPPICE HALIFAX / COPPICE HALIFAX / EED SWIVEL CASE

All of these items have been listed at or around the original price you would've paid for them if you bought them when they came out. They're all up for a weeklong auction and I will ship anywhere in the world. More items will probably be added in the next couple days so when that happens I'll update the list of available titles here.

You can visit my Ebay seller page by clicking HERE, and that should show you all the titles I am selling.

In closing, if anyone reading this is after any other older titles, please feel free to ask, because you never know what I might be able to find in my messy room here. Cheers!

No comments: