Friday, March 7, 2008

Vhom - Test.Vmx

So, at the request of Dave, who has to regularly hear my antics on the drum machine when he calls me on the phone, I've assembled a not-so-quaint Vhom EP of just myself and a drum machine. 34 minutes of knob-twiddlery that's sure to make you occasionally nod your head as well as scratch it in disbelief. Why would Brian do something like this? It's HORRIBLE! Well, I can't answer that question. This EP is what happens when you put me in a room with a drum machine and alcohol...

VHOM
TEST.VMX
MILIEU MUSIC
MML017
2008

1 Test Jam 1 (5:39)
2 Test Jam 2 (3:44)
3 Bonus Beats 1 (8:13)
4 Bonus Beats 2 (3:54)
5 Bonus Electro 1 (2:28)
6 Bonus Electro 2 (9:41)

All music written/recorded/performed by Brian Grainger
Cover photo by Luke Hazard

I honestly think this might appeal to people who think BRTLMN and the Sagmo B crew could stand to sound "more drunk and lo-fi", or to those who just have a morbid fascination with bleeps, squelches, squiggles and basskicks, like myself.

DOWNLOAD THE FREE ZIPFILE

No comments: